It is very popular to do interior design with silver. But there are more and more people refuse to do silver interior designs which is exactly because they are too common. So how to do silver decoration ideas specially? Scroll down now! We are showing you countless silver decorating ideas and all of them are unique!
Also, these are our quick tips of how to use silver color in a small great room:
- Silver color works with many different colors. If you like a dramatic contrasting vibe then try silver with black or red/burgundy color. If you are looking for a more calm color scheme then try silver with white/gray/beige and other neutral colors.
- Try silver wall paint and wall paper,
- Try a shiny metallic light silver color paint for the ceiling to make the ceiling look higher,
- Put your plants in silver pots for a luxurious look,
- Mix shiny elements of different texture and age to create visual depth,
- Use silver plates as trays and saucers for layering in your decor,
- Use silver stands of different heights to display other objects like collections of treasures,
- Use silver wares as alternative of mirrors to create reflection and brighten the space,
- Have one main silver finishing furniture as the visual focal point,
- Do not forget about the fabrics, you can totally find silver cushions, beddings, curtains and more.
- Collect silver trays to use as chargers on your dinner table during holidays,
- Use silver as a neutral color in your home staging,
- Refurbish old items with silver metallic paint to save money!
Silver adds gorgeous age and patina to a home, bringing on an instant cozy vibe like a pair of worn in jeans. If you have no budget, you can find your silverwares second hand at thrift stores, garage sales and flea markets, often for very little cost.
✅Best Silver Room Decor
This mirror is stunning and classy. It is heavy, super quality glass. The mirror surface is just flawless, with no ripples, waves, bubbles, nothing. It is a superior quality mirror. The “frame” around the mirror is simple but elegant. Easy to install and a good value for the money. You will be pleased with this purchase.
✅Best Silver Vases Home Decor
The vase is very nice looking, and it is a solid product, not a cheaply made one. It has a good weight but is not too heavy. With the addition of a few bamboo sticks, it will become a favorite part of your room decoration. It’s worth the price.
✅Best Silver Room Divider
It is a beautiful and modern screen. The screen is made for a heavy wood frame and doesn’t look or feel cheap. The backing is a heavy woven pressed fiber-like interfacing. It is thick enough to block harsh light. The pattern on the screen is unique yet not messy. The material is sturdy and visually appealing. If you are looking for a modern screen at an affordable price, this divider is right up your alley.
Shortcut To Great Info
Silver living room decorating ideas
Black and silver living room decorating ideas are essential and they would never go wrong. Black and silver room decorations always give a cool and calm vibe. If you want your place to feel like a calming palace, you should try the black and silver living room ideas.
Silver bedroom decor accessories
If silver bedroom accessories are too much for you, then you can simply choose some silver bedroom accessories instead. Silver wall decorations will also be good ideas.
Silver wall decor
Same for other parts of then house. Silver is too much for some people, no matter how much subtle or simple the silver room decorations are. But if you need something to spice up your house or be the highlight of your house, you can put up some silver wall decorations. They can be anything – a silver artpiece or a silver mirror.
Silver room accessories design
If silver wall decorations are still too eye-catching, maybe you can try choosing some silver room accessories. They can subtly brighten up the place without being much of an attention.
Black and silver room decor
If you are looking for a cool and simple room decoration, black and silver room interior will capture your heart. Black and silver room decorations are very common and they have a lot of variations. You do not have to worry about having a room that looks exactly like what you see online.
White and silver interior decor ideas
If black and silver room decor looks too aggressive but you still want something simple and cool, you may consider white and silver interior decor ideas. White and silver interior decor ideas are relatively milder compared to the black ones. But still, it gives vibes of neat and tidy.
Pink and silver room decor
Pink and silver room decorations are rare. But if you want a princess room, you should definitely try this. Pink and silver room decorations make your room like dreamy and graceful. Living in the room would naturally make you look like a princess without dressing fancy dresses or gowns.
Want more color combinations of silver interior design styles? Check out our blogs for more inspirations! For any inquiries, feel free to contact us.