How to use glass bottles for decoration? This is actually the easiest DIY everyone can do! There are bottle decoration ideas using waste that can be casual home decorations. And there are some empty wine bottle decoration ideas that can be wine bottle centerpieces for formal occasions indoor or outdoor. We have prepared tons of bottle craft ideas! Find out which one is what you are looking for!
✅Best Glass Cutter
This cutter works great and is easy to use. The design is simple and amazingly sturdy. The bottles stay in place while being rotated, making the score begin and end in the same place. The unit stays in place and doesn’t move or slip. This bottle cutter proves you get what you pay for.
✅Best Glass Paint
These are the best glass paints. Transparent and beautiful. No chipping, flaking, or fading. Do not smell since they are not solvent-based. It comes in ten assorted colors. They all are stunning!
✅Best Message In A Glass Bottle Gift
It is a glass bottle gift. The seashells and sand within the bottle give the impression of a bottle floating at sea. The nice touch of burning the edges of the message makes it that much more handcrafted and unique. It is a romantic way to send a love letter to that special woman in your life.
Shortcut To Great Info
- 1 How to use wine bottles in the garden
- 2 Decorative bottles for kitchen
- 3 Gold bottles for dining table centerpieces with flowers
- 4 How can I use wine bottles for a wedding?
- 5 DIY bottle decoration ideas using waste
- 6 Extra large and tall decorative glass bottles
- 7 How To Decorate Glass Bottles With Paint ?
- 8 How To Flatten Wine Bottles ?
How to use wine bottles in the garden
Never throw away empty wine bottles! There is a lot you can do with them! You can simply clean them and make a glass bottle pathway or a glass bottle walkway in the garden. It is very simple but looks dreamy. Or, you can hang them on a tree and add some floral decorations and form a wine bottle tree.
Decorative bottles for kitchen
Wine bottle craft ideas are very commonly used in kitchens. And the most popular bottle decoration used in kitchens is wine glass bottle wall. Wine glass bottle wall is a very simple bottle decoration. Bascially you just have to clean up the wine bottles and arrange them nicely on the wall.
Gold bottles for dining table centerpieces with flowers
Apart from casual home decorations, bottle craft ideas are also perfect for formal occasions. You can paint them with the colors you want they can be wine bottle centerpieces. Recycled wine bottle centerpieces sound inappropriate for formal occasions? Definitely no. Paint them well, arrange them nicely and pair them with the correct flowers, I am sure they can be placed in any kind of formal and important occasions.
How can I use wine bottles for a wedding?
As mentioned, the most popular decorative bottles idea for formal occasions is wine bottle centerpieces. But another bottle art idea that is suitable for weddings is the wine bottle wall. If a photo wall is too boring, you can couple photos with wine bottles, then you can have a memorable and unique photo wall.
DIY bottle decoration ideas using waste
Apart from simply painting the wine bottles to turn them into a bottle art, you can also do bottle decoration ideas using waste. You can further decorate with other waste like wires and ropes, or even with some natural decorations like shells.
Extra large and tall decorative glass bottles
Not only can you decorate wine glass bottle, you can also do bottle art with some extra large and tall glass bottles. One thing special about larhe glass bottle decoration ideas is that, you can place some glass bottles in a large glass bottle. It would be a very special but simple bottle craft idea.
If you have nothing to do in quarantine, these bottle craft ideas would be perfect for you to kill time. They are very simple and the materials are almost accessible for everyone. Rather than lying on the soft for the whole day, why not excel your place?
How To Decorate Glass Bottles With Paint ?
9 Steps to Decorating your Glass Bottle with Paint
- 1. Accumulate a number of bottles you want to paint
- 2. Purchase multiple colors of paint including white
- 3. Spray your bottles with white spray paint in a well ventilated area. Outside would be best
- 4. Repeat the procedure two or three times each in different angles until the whole bottle is perfectly covered
- 5. Grab your colored paint depending on which paint you want to use
- 6. Paint each bottle with the desired color
- 7. Paint the base of the bottle
- 8. Let the painted bottles dry completely for at least two hours
- 9. Repeat the whole procedure with more bottles and there, you have a set of artistically designed bottles
How To Flatten Wine Bottles ?
9 Steps to Flatten Wine Bottles
- 1. Prepare the necessary materials
- 2. Peel off the label on the bottle
- 3. Soak the wine bottle in water in warm soap water
- 4. Scrub the glue and paper off the bottle
- 5. Add a wire inside the bottle and place it in Kiln
- 6. Melt the bottle in Kiln
- 7. Remove the bottle from Kiln
- 8. Add decorative beads
- 9. Use it as interior decoration